Writing and speaking are two different things. Mastery of the spoken language does not guarantee an equally appropriate writing style.
Moreover, being “bilingual” does not on its own mean being a translation professional. However, it is certainly the translation professional’s duty to keep his or her language skills up to date, everywhere and at every time.
SELECTING THE TRANSLATOR BASED ON HIS OR HER SPECIALIZATION
MANAGING THE PROJECT TO GUARANTEE A CONSISTENT STYLE
QUALITY CONTROL THROUGH LINGUISTIC REVISION AND UNIFORM STYLE
For us at EppiPeople, these are mandatory phases in the translation process.
With its large array of MOTHER TONGUE translators, EppiPeople can provide translations for any language combination (from and to all languages): Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Flemish, Danish, Greek, Irish, Dutch, Austrian German, Finnish, Swedish, Czech, Estonian, Cypriot, Latvian, Lithuanian, Hungarian, Maltese, Polish, Slovak, Slovenian, Bulgarian, Romanian, Turkish, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, Russian, and other Asian and African languages.
- Legal, juridical, and financial translations, financial statements and contracts;
- Technical and commercial translations, manuals;
- Conference proceedings and presentations;
- Medical and scientific translations, pharmaceutical translations;
- Information Technology translations;
- Translation of advertising, house organs, and web sites;
- Literary translations.
Promptness. Accuracy. Style. Correctness. We settle for nothing less.